Модераторы: Carrera, Студент

Cyprus Bass Fishing Championship 2014

Сообщение Yiannis S » Чт янв 16, 2014 20:33

Yiannis S
Рыболов

Re: Cyprus Bass Fishing Championship 2014

Сообщение S.Titov » Пт янв 24, 2014 11:58

I'm back. Prepare well...
But I'm alone. Find somebody to make a team. Please.
S.Titov
Микросталин

Сообщение Yiannis S » Пт янв 24, 2014 20:45

Nice to hear Sergey, it will be nice to meet you :cool: For a team mate i will ask and let you know.
Yiannis S
Рыболов

Сообщение Yiannis S » Вт фев 04, 2014 09:54

Hi All,

Please advise your teams or individual participation asap.
Yiannis S
Рыболов

Сообщение Yiannis S » Ср фев 05, 2014 23:52

Please register for a Member and pay for the competition fees in CFAA website: http://www.cyprusfaa.com/index.php?lang=grk&lang=eng
Yiannis S
Рыболов

Сообщение Yiannis S » Ср фев 12, 2014 00:11

IMPORTANT NOTICE

To all participants for Kouris competition: you should declare your starting point latest one day prior the competition to our head judge Mr. Evanthis Loizou. Mr. Evanthis will keep this confidential for all. You will get directions when you call.

Dima and Denis pls help the people coming from abroad to contact Evanthis.
Yiannis S
Рыболов

Сообщение S.Titov » Ср фев 12, 2014 16:14

Everybody MUST tell their starting points to Dimitry - he'll keep it in his mind... Hehehe...
S.Titov
Микросталин

Сообщение Yiannis S » Чт фев 13, 2014 09:18

:lol: It will be interested to see this year whether anyone will challenge Dima's dominance especially at the coming competition.
Yiannis S
Рыболов

Сообщение yuriy » Ср фев 26, 2014 18:34

Few words abt accomplished Kuris tour. What should I start this time from: fm thanks to CFFA? Appreciation to all participants? Or perhaps fm heavy training sessions?

CFFA - gentlemen, well done, nothing to add. Everything is organized in due course without any reservations but even exceeding all expectations. I.e. sponsorship, double start/finish, registration aspects, obviously friendly meeting in tavern and other details. We all anticipate the next round.

Was pleased to learn participants geography has expanded this time) and not only isle men but also sportsmen fm Russia were taking part. That has definitely added an intrigue to our mutual event though number of visitors didn’t have a time for due practicing. Whilst local chaps didn’t miss a chance and appropriately utilized the time for training within last few months. It was obvious tt all members are rather serious with their intentions and fm time to time we all witnessed solid results fm trainings shared on the web which couldn’t be tolerated. It used to trigger side thoughts of like whether the right way for practicing was chosen and if the right places we are targeting. What an impact was caused by 3510 bass caught by Phivos:) I was totally surprised to learn in the end it wasn’t caught on Kuris:) media wars)) thanks to all participants !!!

I have to add a bit abt training itself. We have spent with Dima number of ds on the dam, literally didn’t miss a single Sunday since beginning of the year. Fm dawn to dusk, with no excuses. Crawled over every single corner and furthermore. however results were not obvious, i.e we could have had a chance to catch fish any place yet randomly and most of the times using different baits. Fish could have been found as on shallows as in the deep water column. That fact didn’t let us make any precise decision whilst we could realize upcoming tour is supposed to be rather difficult forcing all of us to "move". Yet we have certainly set few perspective spots and made our mind to fish eventually on "the dark side of the moon" due to underwater landscape variety.

Thus the day has come. The tour started rather successfully. Following prepared scheme we have moved towards fixed positions we should have started from. On the way we found number of bass roaming along the bank and quickly managed to catch few bonus bass each. good start… afterwards it has been agreed for me to remain "on the fish", same time Dima should have moved on hitting hot spots. However tt meant nothing for me anymore:( unfortunately bass turned off and didn’t want to react to any tactic used. For the rest of the day I witnessed one exit and one undefined bite. Same time my team member utilizing his best skills and remarkable efforts managed to find an active buckets as well as to fit the right key to their BIG mouth!!!

Once again would like to express my gratitude to organizing team and all participants!! Bass Forever!!!
KISS MY BASS
yuriy
Рыболов

Сообщение Yiannis S » Пт мар 21, 2014 22:54

Gents,

There are changes to the program of the championship. Check our webiste: http://www.cyprusfaa.com/view.php?lang= ... &artID=168
Yiannis S
Рыболов

Сообщение Yiannis S » Пн апр 28, 2014 19:15

Yiannis S
Рыболов

Вернуться в INTERNATIONAL FORUM